- A guide to Windows 10 new web browser – Microsoft Edge
- Getting started with Windows 10 – essential guide download
- Rombertik – PC Killing Malware
- Convert music & video for free with VLC
- Does your Laptop need a new screen?
- Help with Recognizing and Avoiding Spyware
- Laptops and liquids – Seconds Count What to do?
- How to tell If Spyware Is on Your Computer?
- Microsoft Office 2013 Quick Start Guides
- Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using Windows Live Movie Maker: a Basic Guide
- Toshiba Laptops hanging on ‘Please wait screen’.
Home Computer Fix
Tag Archives: productivity
1.Control + Option + Command + Eject Use the keyboard combination of Control + Option + Command + Eject to instantly shut down your Mac. This is a great time saver because it bypasses the shut down counter that you … Continue reading
Windows 8 had some pretty big changes when compared to the familiarities that were always kept with every previous upgrade of Windows that Microsoft released – Namely on this occasion the removal of the Start menu button and the addition … Continue reading