- A guide to Windows 10 new web browser – Microsoft Edge
- Getting started with Windows 10 – essential guide download
- Rombertik – PC Killing Malware
- Convert music & video for free with VLC
- Does your Laptop need a new screen?
- Help with Recognizing and Avoiding Spyware
- Laptops and liquids – Seconds Count What to do?
- How to tell If Spyware Is on Your Computer?
- Microsoft Office 2013 Quick Start Guides
- Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using Windows Live Movie Maker: a Basic Guide
- Toshiba Laptops hanging on ‘Please wait screen’.
Home Computer Fix
Monthly Archives: September 2015
How to master Microsoft’s new Internet browser in Windows 10. In Windows 10, Microsoft has replaced Internet Explorer 11 with Microsoft Edge, (While IE 11 is no longer the default browser, it’s still present in the background, because many applications … Continue reading
With the release of Windows 10 and the opportunity to upgrade for free for all legitimate Windows 7 and Windows 8, 8.1 customers. Ahead of Microsoft’s most important Microsoft Operating system for years, Lenovo has published a user guide that … Continue reading