- A guide to Windows 10 new web browser – Microsoft Edge
- Getting started with Windows 10 – essential guide download
- Rombertik – PC Killing Malware
- Convert music & video for free with VLC
- Does your Laptop need a new screen?
- Help with Recognizing and Avoiding Spyware
- Laptops and liquids – Seconds Count What to do?
- How to tell If Spyware Is on Your Computer?
- Microsoft Office 2013 Quick Start Guides
- Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- Using Windows Live Movie Maker: a Basic Guide
- Toshiba Laptops hanging on ‘Please wait screen’.
Home Computer Fix
Monthly Archives: October 2014
What to do if your laptop is subjected to a water (liquid) spill. When I ask people what they would do they say reach for a absorbent cloth and try to soak up the liquid. Then shortly after their laptop … Continue reading
These symptoms may indicate that spyware is installed on your computer: You are subjected to endless pop-up windows. You are redirected to websites other than the one you typed into your browser. New, unexpected toolbars appear in your web browser. … Continue reading